See for yourself where you stand with the range of ASIC’s MoneySmart calculators below.
- Where is my money going? (estimated time 20 mins)
- I want to set a savings goal (estimated time 5 mins)
Income tax calculator
- See how much tax you are paying (estimated time 10 sec)
Parental leave calculator
- I need to plan my paternity leave income (estimated time 10 mins)
Mortgage repayment calculator
- I want to pay off my loan sooner (estimated time 5 mins)
- Boost my retirement (estimated time 5 mins)
Superannuation – how much?
- How much super will I have when I retire? (estimated time 5 mins)
Caution: These calculators are provided by Money Smart, and are not provided, approved or endorsed by Charter Financial Planning. Using these calculators may provide a useful starting point. However, they are guides only and do not constitute expert, licensed financial advice. Calculators should not be used as the basis for any financial or investment decision. You can build a full understanding of your financial position by working with a qualified financial planner to develop a plan based on your personal situation. Contact us for advice tailored to your goals and needs.